Adastra crafts small amounts of wine from just 12 acres of CCOF-certified organic estate vineyard in the Napa Valley Carneros region. Our total annual production seldom exceeds 1,500 cases per year of Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot and Chardonnay.
Through the Adastra Wine Club, you have the opportunity to obtain each vintage immediately on release before stocks deplete.
Wine Club membership benefits include:
- 15% Discount off regularly-priced Wine Club wines including library and magnums. Club, tasting room, website and phone orders all qualify. (Proximus and Ed’s Red wines excluded.)
- Complimentary Tasting Flights for members and two accompanied guests at our Sonoma tasting room, ADASTRA Wine & Art.
- 15% Discount off tasting room wines by the glass and merchandise (Proximus and Ed’s Red excluded).
- Reorders maintain 15% discount.
- No membership fees.
- Priority Access to Adastra Syrah sold primarily to Club.
- Exclusive Newsletter: The Stargazer includes winemaking notes, updates from the farm, recipes for pairing and more.
- Invitations to exclusive Club events at our tasting room, ADASTRA Wine & Art.
- Several Club Options to choose from:
New Release, Reds Only and Whites Only Clubs ranging from 12 to 48 bottles annually.
- Substitutions are Allowed from the seasonal Club wine allocations.
- We pay ground shipping to most states on case orders or more, including mixed cases. Customize your Club shipment to a full case and it qualifies!
- We request a minimum one year commitment.
- Click one of the options below for more details.
In addition, by making a commitment to receive regular shipments of Adastra wines, you support our small family business and organic growing practices.
How it works:
Receive 3, 6, or 12 bottles per quarter.
Pick the subscription level that's right for your cellar.
Don't want white? No problem!
We offer a selection of REDS ONLY Clubs that ship three times per year.
Questions? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering an Adastra Wine Club membership!